Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Update; About This Blog

Due to concerns about bringing our full staff into the evacuation area, we'll be covering the fires in Rancho Santa Fe from this blog. We'll update it with specific information on homes and areas burned as we get it. Rancho residents, please e-mail us with stories of what happened to you and your families yesterday. You can reach us at ian@sdranchcoastnews.com or editor@sdranchcoastnews.com.

Our offices are in Fairbanks Village Plaza at the intersection of San Dieguito and El Apajo. Though parts of Fairbanks have been burning since Monday, the fires don't yet seem close to where we are. We'll hopefully get more specific information on Fairbanks soon.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you for creating this blog - it's so hard to really find out what's happening in RSF, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate knowing I have a source that will at least give me a few updates.
hoping & praying for everyone,
erica

Chenais said...

Channel 8 news has a running text of SAVED homes on Zumaque and are in RSF right now

16507
16501
16551
16574
16611
16612
16650

I hope this is helpful I wrote them down as quickly as possible

liz said...

any news on homes in Rancho Del Rio off of Del Dios

Unknown said...

I am willing to help any one in need. I am in the community and have local references as well as work a full time job here. But if you need any assistants cleaning, with meals or soot clean up please let me know I am available this weekend and next. Please email: onlinepixs@gmail.com  God Bless